How does anyone know if their site is optimized for search engines?
Because of the high traffic and conversion rate.
If your answer is, because I paid someone to do it, or I chose the SEO option from my website or hosting dashboard… more than likely you have barely scratched the surface of this powerful form of marketing, because showing up at the top of Google converts at a rate 860% higher than direct mail or print, beating social media by more than 300%.
SEO’s the best!
Recently, I have come across business owners that say they have someone in-house or a consultant who has handled their Search Engine Optimization. At this point I have 2 options:
- I can tell them obviously not because I wouldn’t have called them if it was
- Or gently ask some opening questions like, Oh, I searched for you under your primary keyword and you did not show up in the first 10 pages of Google. Have they done that work yet?
Actually, I am usually a little more diplomatic than that. The point of this article is that Search Engine Optimization delivers the best conversion rate of traffic coming to your website – if done properly. However, this is what I find most of the time:
- No SEO work done what so ever.
- Software installed and not configured.
- Keywords that have not been researched. For instance, “architecture” and “design” as the keywords for an architect’s website. Just think about it, how specific is that to that company? How many trillions of times do you think those words are used on the Internet? Does that company really want a high school student to call you about architecture in the 16th Century?
- 100 random keywords
- All pictures and no text content
Any and all of the above will not deliver the perfect client to your website that will reach out and contact you. The purpose of Search Engine Optimization is to deliver you, #1 in search engines and voice search like Siri, Alexa, and Google Home to the prospect that is looking for you – the provider of exactly what they want. If you have any questions at all, give us a call.
We have been doing this for over 20 years. If you would like your website optimized for search engines, call us at 888-448-2932.