We are already rolling up to February of 2018 and as a business you’ve probably had this on your mind – how you can make it your best year ever?
The obvious planning revolves around new sales targets and marketing initiatives, but have you reviewed the present state of your website design? It happens to be the central hub of all your “digital” assets?
If you don’t consider your website an asset, say “ouch” right now, out loud!
Your website is one of the most important pieces in a leading marketing strategy. It should be the driving force behind new sales and increased profits.
Here are 5 questions to ask yourself that will indicate how well your website is doing compared with your competitors:
- Does your website offer a great experience for users that take their technology with them – people on mobile phones or tablets?
- Does your website broadcast the message you want your readers to get – that you understand their problem and can deliver the solution better than any other business?
- Is it easy for visitors on your website to find the information that makes a difference and to follow through appropriately?
- When people do an online search or use a voice command to find the products or services you offer, does your website show up on the first page of the search results?
- Does your website design flow logically so that when people start at the top and scroll down they end up taking the action that leads to new business for you?
If you answered “no” to any of the above, your website design is not being maximized. It’s about time you put it to work and made it act like a real asset.
Let’s take every “no” and turn it around to a “yes” before the year gets away on you!