Tools for Staying Connected with Your Team & Your Customers
Business Consultation to determine the best tech and marketing solutions for you to transition to a remote working environment. Each business has it’s own challenges, including sufficient Internet access and privacy to do what you need to do. We have online technological solutions to do more than just put a band aid on your situation. Our entire focus is for you to grow and prosper during challenging economic times.
- Introductory Business Profile Questionnaire
- ½ Hour personal consult via Zoom or telephone
- Follow up References
- Follow up Solution recommendation
These solutions last beyond current challenges and enhance doing business in office as well. In your half hour consultation, we establish a baseline of your current solution and needs, as well as your desired outcome. You will receive transcripts of the conversation, as well as any follow up data necessary. These consults can include up to 3 participants. Please schedule them during a relativity quiet environment with the least amount of distraction possible.
Integrated Video Conferencing
We use the best of the best solutions. Video conferencing is not new… the best integrated and seamless activity is. Our little extra? Run it through your website!
- Manage WordPress posts and link them to Live Zoom meetings
- Join links directly from published page or post.
- JOIN DIRECTLY VIA WEB BROWSER FROM Published page or post
- Start Links for post authors.
- CountDown timer to Meeting start shows in individual meeting page.
- Allow posts to be only shown to logged in users.
- Start time and join links are shown according to local time compared with zoom time zone.
- Manage Live Zoom Meetings.
- Lists Users.
- Daily and Account Reports
Zoom conferencing provides the greatest versatility with the most up-to-date technology as well as being affordable for every business. We recommend starting with at least the Business Plan.
- Unparalleled usability
- Join anywhere, on any device
- Video for every need
Chat 1:1 and with groups, searchable history, integrated file sharing.
Our solutions assist you to make every meeting a great one:
- Focus on your meeting – click record to leave the note taking to Zoom’s auto-generated, searchable transcripts (Business Zoom Account)
- Share and play videos with full audio and video transmit without uploading the content
- Look meeting-ready with Virtual Backgrounds and Touch Up My Appearance
Customers who use Zoom report an increase in performance, trust, and engagement
- 92% report an increase in performance
- 82% report a greater sense of trust
- 91% report a greater sense of engagement
- 85% saw an increase in video usage
Keep participants engaged
Power interactive meetings from any location.
- Enable polling and Q&A
- Allow virtual hand-raising
- Track engagement with Attention Indicator
- 1 Hour
- Hands On Application
- How to basics video for you to watch first
- Real time walk through with you to set up your own meetings
- Zoom has inherent file sharing capabilities which are enhanced with the business account.
- For an enhanced file sharing experience for access for your staff and or clients, we integrate DropBox. We recommend the Dropbox business accounts for greater administrative control and storage.
- Stress Free file sharing, securely and effortlessly in real-time
- Share any file or folder easily, with anyone
File sharing with Dropbox is quick and simple. By just sharing a link, you can send anything – from photos and videos to zipped folders and large CAD files – with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account. Share links and files from anywhere, using your phone, tablet or computer. And unlike email attachments, you don’t have to worry about file size limits—share files as large as your cloud storage space quota (2 GB and up).
Get real-time updates when you share files
Find out exactly when someone has made changes to a file. With cloud file sharing services from Dropbox, you’ll immediately see who’s added, edited, deleted, renamed, or moved an online file. Any changes made to a shared file will be automatically updated and synced for all recipients.
Organize shared folders
Dropbox cloud storage is a great place to help teams get organized and add files to one central location. It’s easy for team members to see where everything is, and which files are the most recent—and in need of immediate attention.
Shared folders: Working on a file-heavy project with several team members? Shared folders give everyone rich workspaces where they can get coordinated by uploading content, sharing files, adding folder descriptions, and assigning to-dos. And any edits you make within the folder will be immediately synced to other members, for quick and easy collaboration in real-time.
Groups: With Dropbox, you can easily upload files and share materials with relevant parties by creating a group, adding a list of members, and inviting the group to shared folders.
- Real Time updates on shared files
- Keep your team together in one place
- Get on the same page, keeping your teams in sync, as they work from home or remote locations
- Bring content together by adding multi media files
- Project Management
This is a powerful tool for moving your business forward online. Applicable for paid consultations, webinars, tech support, virtual tours, and much much more.
Integrate your Zoom Meetings directly to WooCommerce as a product. This integration allows you to make your zoom meeting a purchasable product.
WooCommerce Booking Integration
Integrate your Zoom Meetings directly to your product that requires booking. Zoom Integration for WooCommerce Booking allows you to automate your zoom meetings directly by linking Zoom Meetings to your WooCommerce Booking products automatically when a Booking Order is created.
This option includes WooCommerce Bookings as well as the integration.