Crushing Customer Acquisition
Acquiring customers begins with knowing what you offer to your clients and knowing who they are. This knowledge then needs to be translated to what your audience is looking for to make good happen in their day. Showing up where they are looking is the first step. Having value when they find you is the next critical step.
Content is built on value and search marketing is built on keywords for both Search Engine Optimization and Social Media communication lines. That’s why ongoing keyword research and keyword analysis is so important to achieving success with organic and paid search advertising, as well as building awareness in social media. Your target audience is sharing content on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat… and wherever they spend their time with millions of others, searching for value in what they care about.
Your SEO and social media marketing efforts need to start with choosing which keywords your audience is using and create valid, unique content for them. Keep your finger on the pulse of your market:
- Track popular and trending topics on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and other social networks
- Determine search/query frequency and volume
- Gauge market interest for products or services
- Audit your brand awareness
- What’s your return on your strategy?
Keep it real. Just because a trending topic has the attention of millions of people does not mean it is going to deliver you a customer. Do what reflects well on your brand, your company’s product and attracts the people you want to do business with. Your customer acquisition will deliver great results every time by using keyword search terms and hashtags wisely.
Special offer today only:
- Research and analysis of top keyword terms and hashtag for the product you are pushing to top of awareness.
- Our professional creative team writes the content based on your product offering and your preferred audience. $500 value
$299 today only!